Monday, February 28, 2011

Favorite Things Linky Party...and Give-A-Way!!

Jodi at Fun in First Grade is having a favorite things Linky Party!  So I figured I had to get in on the action.  Here are a few of the things I remember when the bees sting and I am feeling sad :(....



First off,  I LOVE FREE STUFF.  Well, free stuff that is awesome.  Cara at The First Grade Parade is having a great give-a-way.  To  enter, visit her blog and check it out.


 Fav thing # 2.   My iPhone.  Enough said.  :)

#3-  My Kindle.  I love to read.  I got a Kindle for Christmas it quickly became a favorite. 

#4-  My laptop.  I barely ever leave home without.  I guess I should also put in my laptop bag. 
#5-  I know this is a place, but I just LOVE it.  I don't even dare to say what my favorite section is.  I just can't decide. 


#6-  After I spend my money in Hobby Lobby, sometimes I get to use another one of my favorite things, my GLUE GUN.  And in the thought of adhesives and sticky things, I LOVE duct tape too! 



#7- Painters Brand Paint Pens- I love to paint and craft and these are just a lot easier to use when writing than regular paintbrush and paint. 


#8- McDonald's Sweet Tea-  Occasionally I drink coffee on a cold morn, but usually I start my day with one of these!


#9- My clear plastic Fossil watch-  My skin is very sensitive to metals so I wear a plastic watch.  I use to wear Toy Watches.  They are pretty expensive and the 2 that I had broke about a year after I bought it.  My new watch, from Fossil is by far my fav plastic watch. 

#10-  Yellowbox Flip flops-  The biggest reason I am glad it is warming up is Yellowbox Flipflops.  Today was the first day of 2011 that I go to wear them to school   I'm in Texas!

What are your favorite things?   Join up with the Fun in First Grade Linky party, and tell us about them!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along. Love McDonald'sweet tea. YUM!

    Jodi
    www.fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single one of your favorite things! I wore my yellow box flip flops today too! :)

    ReplyDelete