Saturday, February 26, 2011

Persuading with Dr. Seuss

     When I sat down with my friend CScope to do lesson plans for this coming week, I saw that we were to be studying various tactics that are used in Media for ELAR.  Since we're devoting next week to Dr. Seuss, I must integrate!  The first writing will be done after we read The Cat in the Hat.  Students design a new hat and then persuade The Cat to buy it.

     The next, I made to resemble a magazine advertisement, where the picture is on one side and the write up is on the other.  I guess it is kind of like those medication ads :).  This one will be done after reading Green Eggs and Ham.
Click the images to get the printable file, and start persuading with Dr. Seuss!

1 comment:

  1. hold my way , don't forget every need
    to MAD to GET UP we are on the way
    Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete