Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dental Health Month Wrap-Up


       We had the best end to Dental Health Month ever!  Dr. Roberto Loar came and shared his book and other dental health tips with us.  His book is wonderful.  It was the talk of the school.  It is rhyming and explains how cavities come about perfectly.  If you click the book cover above, you can get it on Amazon. 

       Later in the day we brainstormed "Tooth Words" and then the students used them to complete healthy teeth writings.   The students' writings turned out so cute.   My kids just brighten my day!








Not all the writings would fit in my big mouth :) so I printed off a tooth fairy to hang with those.
Click the image to get the tooth writing mat.

4 comments:

  1. I was not able to download the tooth mat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I wonder why. If you click on it, it should open up in Google docs and then you can click file in the file hand corner and then click download original.

    Over on the right hand side of the screen is a link for my email. Email me so I have your email and I will email you the file.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best possible ideas have been disclosed here and it will be too good for the professionals to seek some of the more probable ideas that are required to be of utmost importance. paper rewriter

    ReplyDelete
  4. How well two way radio technology is implemented for primary healthcare will be dependent on medical and health protocols. rally's keto

    ReplyDelete