OH MY GOODNESS! I have been called many things but I don't think that stylish is one of them. Thanks to the wonderful ladies at The Kindergarten Corral for deeming me "A Stylish Blogger!"
Here are the rules for receiving this award:1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
7 Random Things...
1. I am an only child. No brothers. No sisters. Tons and tons of cousins, so I never got the grands to myself, but I did mom and dad.
2. I LOVE the X-FILES. I have watched all 9 seasons 4 times. That doesn't count the episodes that I have watched on TV. If it is ever on I MUST watch it!.
3. I met my best friend while waiting outside of the D-Hall room when I was in 10th grade. We were both big talkers! She still is... I quietened down with age :).
4. One of my aunts, one of my cousins, and I all share the same birthday, January 12th.
5. All but 2 papers I have written as a Graduate student has been used, by my professors, to teach other students. I am super proud of that! :)
6. At one time I had 5 dogs, 8 ducks, 1 hamster, 2 fish, and a cat. Yeah. I'm an animal lover.
7. I have read The Twilight Series 4 times. I though I loved it until I found The Hunger Games Trilogy. I've already read it twice and have created a map of what I think Panem would look like. HAHA! I am such a dork.
Now, here are 5 super stylish bloggers.
Mrs. Bell @ A Place Called Kindergarten
The ladies @ The Kindergarten Corral
Mrs. Saylor @ Mrs. Saylor's Log
Mrs. Parker @ Learning with Mrs. Parker
Mrs. Adcock @ The Joy of First Grade