Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yearn to Learn Blog Mixer!

Ok, Ok!  I had to go on and join one of these fabulous Linky Parties that is going on.  Yearn to Learn is hosting a blog mixer!!  Here is what she is looking for:
1.  A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)
2.  Post a blogger in your same grade level
3.  Post a blogger in a different grade level
4.  It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.

Here is my contribution:

 1. New Kid on the Blog:





She is having a linky party too!


2. Same Grade Level
This is so stinkin' hard because there are so many 1st grade blogs!  So I picked 2 great blogs, filled with wonderful ideas, that both have some exciting things going on right now.





 
  She is having a $1 sale in here TPT store!
 




She is having a Giveaway!
 


3. Another Grade Level




     Great 2nd Grade Blog


4. Cute Blog Button
I Can Teach My Child




Thanks so much for hosting this great linky party!



7 comments:

  1. So happy you joined my Blog Mixer Linky party.

    Denise
    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jena! You are always so kind to me! I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through the linky:) I am now a follower:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your measurement post was very cute. I like how you walked us through the lesson and the pictures really added to the content. Great job!

    William Smith
    www.strengthtoteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jena! Thanx for following me! Your blog is adorable-love it! I'm also a follower now!

    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete