Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Labels!

I've been wanting to make some new labels for my book baskets, cabinets, and student work.  My old labels were name tags from the dollar spot with words written in Sharpie, so I think these are a definite  upgrade. Because I love all my bloggy friends so much, I wanted to share them with you! You can get your copy by clicking the picture below.
P.S.:  I tried to embed the file directly into my post, but Google Docs was being silly.  Anyone else having trouble? 

Have a GREAT Summer night!

16 comments:

  1. Cute! I am a new follower! Thanks for sharing!
    Tammy
    Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I am now following you!!

    smilesrayonsandendlessstories.blogspot.com

    Also how do you have a clickable link on a comment? For example Tammy has "Live Love Laugh Everyday in Kindergarten" as a link. How do you do this? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome - just what I have been looking for. I am also having a horrible day with googledocs - but yours worked great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love It!! This will be an upgrade for me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! Can you use standard 2/4 labels to print these on???
    Also can you possibly direct me on how you post a pic link?? I used to know how to do it in the older version of googledocs. Thanks again!
    Peace, Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!! Thanks for sharing. Love the graphics.

    First Grade Factory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I LOVE them!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  8. The labels are adorable! I can't wait to use them in my room.
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. An article is very meaningful, I got a lot of knowledge from the inside, here I also share some interesting things, if you would like?
    2013 Super Bowl 49ers Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
    Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete