Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Classroom Shopping Linky Party!

Kristen at Ladybug Teacher Files is hosting a Classroom Shopping Linky Party. You know me, I can't resist a good party! :)

Of course I LOVE Target! Here is my latest find:
Sorry for the poor quality.  It was a quick shot with my phone!
The purple bag is for my classroom iPad and the small green ones are for our iPods.  I can't wait to get my paint out and fix them up!  The books are Who is Hiding? (a habitat book) and Dinosaurs.  I am going to use the clock for something like "Tiger Time" to discuss things that are happening in our district since we are the Tigers!

I also like shopping at the Dollar Tree, Really Good Stuff, Wal-Mart, and The Tardy Bell!

Now head on over the Kristen's page and link up!


9 comments:

  1. The Really Good Stuff catalogs always call my name!!!

    Magnificent Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finds! I got some of those cute clocks too :) I always hear that people love Walmart but I can never find anything at mine! :/ I used to love the Dollar Tree but they closed the location by my house. I'm just thankful to have Target close by!
    Playground Duty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could hug you!! I LOVE the idea for the ipod storage!!! Thank you so much!! And thanks for linking up ;)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought 4 of the bigger bags myself figuring I could use them to put a dry erase board, eraser and marker for a station. This way everything they need is in the bag and no fighting. I do like the idea of putting the ipod and ipads in as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy that is an awesome idea!!!

    Kristen you are too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny...I just bought several of those items!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great ideas!! At one point we were getting iPads but I don't think we are any more. I'm not a Walmart fan either!!

    Karen @ a little kinder told me so!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a good find, those animal clocks. After I made a visit to the Target, I went back a second time and found that they have the really big foam clocks. I couldn't decide which ones I wanted to have a class set of, the big ones or the animal ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete