Thursday, June 16, 2011

Google It- Kiddie Style!

At the beginning of the week, I presented at TCEA's Tots and Technology Convention in Galveston, Texas.  It was tons of fun and super informative.  I told the folks who attended my session that I would post my presentation on my blog, so here it is!  I had to take out the links to examples of student work.  I also had to put a link to the videos instead of having them directly play from the file.  All the links that go to the internet should work.  There is also a slide that I added to show how you can use Google Earth to teach objects in the sky, since I am not with you to walk you through it :).   Click on the picture below to take you to the file in Google Docs.  Just comment if you have any questions.


Bloggy friends: Keep your eyes peeled for all my notes from the TCEA conference.  There were some really cool Web 2.0 tools, iPod and iPad apps, and lots of other fantastic ideas that were shared.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this great information. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this!! I also just posted a Weekly Reader grant about technology if you are interested

    Primary Connections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing. Stop on by and join in our giveaway!

    littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So neat. I love the Google earth tips.

    Thanks,
    Denise
    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I loved it! I can't wait to use Google Earth for virtual field trips!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome ideas! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to know what you learned about the iPad apps..and other things for the iPad..I used mine in class last year but I think I have only scratched the surface..
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry...here is my E-Mail... bharmor@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete