Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm Back For Teacher Appreciation!

This has been a busy year for me!  If it were not for Katie King and her Busy Teacher units, I don't know how I would have made it. :)  Anyway, I got a great response from my teacher appreciation gifts last year, so I though "Hey! I'll do some more!"

So here is what my fabulous first grade team members will be getting this year:

Number one is a bit of a joke.  One of my team members needs new Expo Markers EVERY WEEK!  So I decided to give 2 Expo Markers and a Mr. Clean Dry Eraser (They are the perfect white board eraser!)  The card says, " I wouldn't erase my time with you for anything!"

Number 2 is actually a notepad in the shape of a cupcake, but you could totally do a really cupcake.  The Card says "You take the cake!"

Number 3 is my favorite!  Cookies!  YUM!  The card says, "I love teaching with a smart cookie like you!"

Number 4 was easy peasy.  I poured a cup of Dr. Teal's Lavender bath salt into a small plastic bag.  The card says," Relax!  You deserve it."

So there it is!  You can get the tag downloads by clicking the picture below.


I hope you enjoy!  I have missed everyone.  I will be back in a few days with a BIG OLE POETRY unit I have been working on.  So stay tuned and Happy Teacher Appreciation week!

5 comments:

  1. I was SOOOOOOOOO happy to see your blog pop up on my blog roll. WELCOME BACK!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the freebie it's just in time for me to use as a cute gift for my team. I can't wait to see your poetry unit.
    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jena!!
    Welcomeeeeeee Backkkkkkk! We've missed you!! I sent you an email a while back checking on you and hoping you were ok!! Looking forward to seeing your poetry unit!
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time to your blog and I am LOVING it! I am your newest follower!

    Smiles,

    First Grade Teacher lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your child struggling with Math? Are you worried about ypur child's math gradesas they continue to fall behind?

    TeachMeWell is the answer of your problem: http://www.teachmewell.com/

    TeachMeWell will provide the best value by continuing to develop more learning tools for all children, specially in Math.
    http://www.teachercertificationdegrees.com/top-blogs/elementary-teacher/

    ReplyDelete