Monday, May 14, 2012

Fascination Nomination!




Accelerated Degree Programs



I was so super excited to get an email saying that my post A Birthday Card for Dr. King! earned me a blog nomination for the Fascination Award: 2012's Most Fascinating Elementary Teacher Blog.  I don't know how these nominations come about, but I am total honored to be in the same category as so many wonderful bloggers!  Thanks to all you great bloggers and readers out there who share ideas and support.  I love you all! :) 

If you would like to vote for my blog click the "Vote for Me" badge above.  Thanks everyone!!!


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I really enjoy your blog.
    Connie:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your whole package (blog, ideas, posts) and I just passed along the Lovely Blog Award to you. I didn't see it listed anywhere so hopefully this is not a double up :)! Check out my blog for more details.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower! Love your blog! I'm in first too and LOVE IT! :)

    -Kerrie
    whoosinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning!!
    :) Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete